UX/UI Designer - 3 Month
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, detailed oriented, UI (for Mobile Apps) designer with branding chops to join our team during the busy fall season. OrangeYouGlad is an award-winning creative agency in Brooklyn that specializes in branding, print, web and UX/UI design. We are a passionate bunch that loves helping our clients (nonprofits, startups and small and big businesses) connect with their customers. We also love our little storefront studio, eating lunch together, cats (and dogs) hot sauce, pro-bono clients and ice cream.
Do you have a passion for type, web, illustration, branding, color and UI? Is “pixel perfect” part of your DNA? Is sketch your new BFF? Are you grounded by a solid foundation of graphic design principles that you expertly apply to everything from branding n to apps?
Yes to all the above? Fantastic – please drop us a note!
OrangeYouGlad is an extremely collaborative studio environment, that provides plenty of opportunities for our designers to have creative ownership of projects. We also work on a strict 9-5:30 schedule. There is too much other fun stuff we all want to do with our lives, to spend evenings at work.
We are hiring for a 3-month contraction position (with the potential to extend or full time) and the applicant must be able to work 9-5:30 M-F out of our Brooklyn NY (USA) studio. International applications will not be accepted at this time.
- Excellent design sense and an open mind
- 3+ year(s) of experience in a creative agency, small studio or in-house team
- A portfolio that showcases a wide variety of work, with proven App UI projects
- Ability to keep tabs on your own project, timelines, deliverables
- A love of branding, branding, identity System, more branding
- Excitement to collaborate on projects
- Ability to speak to / present your work
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Suite
- Ability to multi-task and work on 2-3 projects within a week
- Extra credit if you have experience with After Effects
- A cup that is half full
- Been accused of being both “nice” and “clever”
To apply please email: email@example.com and include a link to your online portfolio. Must be able to work from our Brooklyn NY studio.Posted 12 days ago Apply Now