Visual Designer (Freelance)
Artificial is an exciting start-up in the InsurTech sector. Our mission is to enable insurance companies to leverage innovative technology so they can scale quickly, without significant up-front costs. We are dedicated to building the most advanced and flexible machine learning-enabled insurance platform to cater for insurers, brokers and underwriters.
We’re looking for a Visual Designer to join our growing team on a Freelance basis. You'll be responsible for the companies brand across print and digital formats.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Conceptualise and craft elegant on-brand visuals that bring complex ideas and technical content to life.
- Work collaboratively with Design, Marketing and other cross-functional teams to create, trade feedback, and articulate design choices.
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing team to take ideas from concept to final designs, employing art direction and storytelling.
- Innovate and expand on top of our brand whilst staying true to our existing guidelines.
- Ensure that every bit of branded material that leaves our doors is on brand and up to our high standards.
- Working across print and digital formats
BONUS IF YOU CAN
- Sketch and design icons, spot and scene illustrations of people and other abstract concepts
- Work with motion graphics and video editing.
We are looking for someone who has around 3-4 days per month of availability initially, with the option to scale up if demand grows.
We are based in London and Central Europe, overlap between the work hours of 9-5 GMT is ideal but not necessarily crucial.
Please include a portfolio link and CV/Resume with your application.
Posted 7 days ago