Conceived as an experimental lab, GSoft wants to revolutionize the world of work through its practices and products. It’s quite simple, really: we want to see organizations shift their focus back to the human factor. We’re using technology to challenge the status quo and make the most of what human intelligence has to offer. Through our products, we now have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of workers around the world.
ShareGate is currently looking for a Web designer to be part of the exciting initiatives of the marketing team.
We are looking for someone who sees a problem as the beginning of a solution. Someone who is passionate about design. Someone who makes it their responsibility to understand the reality of their colleagues and work together to overcome challenges. Someone who is motivated, positive and thrives in a collaborative environment.
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary marketing team who knows how to use a positive mindset when facing challenges. Here at ShareGate we put our ego on the side and focus on what is best for both the team and the company. We like to continuously improve, accomplish great things, and take the time to highlight what we have learned.
Responsibility of the role:
- Understand audiences, personas, the objectives, and the market of ShareGate to be able to ensure a coherence in the user experience.
- Collaborate with a team to continuously improve the user experience of the website.
- Participate in the creative process (brainstorming, production, quality assurance, delivery and following up on results) digital campaigns (EX. Product launch campaigns, launch of new features etc.)
- Create the necessary visuals for the platform as well as media campaigns in the marketing ecosystem (Blog articles, infographics, ebooks, landing pages, publications, etc.)
- Actively participate in the evolution of the ShareGate brand and the continuous improvement of the collaborative approach in the design team.
- Participate in the brainstorming and elaboration of the roadmap for the marketing initiatives based on the global ShareGate strategy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Knows how to work on multiple projects at once
- Can create unique, creative and most importantly, coherent designs
- Works in a reflective and deliberate manner and knows how to defend their ideas
- Someone with an open mind who is comfortable taking risks and working in ambiguity
- Team player who loves to collaborate
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Growth mindset
- Ability to simplify complex concepts
- Able to accept constructive feedback and give constructive feedback in return
Just like an experimental lab
At GSoft, we build together, we trust and support each other, sharing both our trials and our triumphs. You will be able to express your views, develop your creativity and thrive in an environment which will accommodate your day-to-day life and needs.
The future of work is human. To build this future, we must lay the groundwork, fly blind from time to time and embrace uneasiness. Challenging the establishment requires courage, being open-minded and a strong desire to say f*** the impossible.
Posted 13 days ago