Senior Product Designer
We’re on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for companies and candidates to join together for an optimal matching experience. We combine our intelligent job matching algorithm with unbiased career counseling to help a wide breadth of diverse technical talent find a job they love.Through Hired, our candidates and customers gain insight into everything from sourcing and skills assessments to salary offers and benefits, providing full transparency into the hiring process.
Founded in 2012, Hired is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States, Canada, France and the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures and other leading investors.ABOUT THE ROLE:
Hired is looking for an exceptional designer for our product design team at Hired. This position reports to the Director of Design and is part of our product design and research team. We’re looking for someone who can empathize deeply with our job seekers, and use that empathy to drive their success.
This is a highly collaborative role where you will lead projects and work with other designers, product managers, and developers. Success in this role means you will also have an understanding of business metrics and how to design in support of those measures. This is a full-stack design role where you get to own the entirety of the experiences you design from discovery through delivery. Coding is not expected, but being able to understand the technologies used to implement designs and communicate with developers is essential.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Designing core flows and interactions that support our job seekers onboard, assess their skills, find positions that interest them, and make connections with employers who are hiring.
- Building on our visual framework to scale our system and emphasize the premium nature of our brand.
- Collaborating with engineers, designers, product managers, and Hired’s key stakeholders to craft thoughtful experiences & meet overall business strategy.
- Evaluatively validating your ideas, designs and hypotheses with interviews and surveys.
- Synthesizing quantitative data with customer feedback to develop insight that support the whole team.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 3-5+ years of experience working as a product designer.
- A deep understanding of what motivates users to act with a keen eye for powerful, engaging layouts and detailed designs.
- An eye towards consistency and clean design that can be scaled — aesthetics are important in creating compelling experiences.
- An ability to iterate designs quickly and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to understand the needs of our business and translate them into requirements for your designs.
- Demonstrated ability to partner to define problems spaces and ideate on solutions.
- Ability to quickly understand a business/product problem, define the success criteria, and design & run a series of fast experiments.
- Expertise in Sketch, InVision, or other design and prototyping tools
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE
- Experience as a designer supporting a HR solution, B2B2C, SaaS organizations and/or a 2-sided marketplaces.
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day to day basis when we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product and our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
At Hired we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.
Hired is committed to creating a space that celebrates and respects diversity, equity and inclusion in its workforce. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to move forward in the interview process, please let me know or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific accommodation you’d like to request.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.Posted 8 days ago Apply Now