Product & Experience Designer
Whispli is a SaaS start-up from Australia; it is a secure platform enabling individuals to anonymously report suspected misconduct or wrongdoing to organisations, creating an environment that enables trusted and confidential conversations. Compliance, HR and/or Legal teams from these organisations can then verify and substantiate the reported information and act upon it internally – before it becomes public and harms the organisation's brand or reputation.
Whispli counts hundreds of Enterprise organizations as Clients and enables 5M+ employees to speak up, which has resulted in thousands of reports on topics like fraud, corruption, sexual harassment, bullying and more. Whispli also helps these organizations to promote a culture of open feedback, which is key for employee engagement and retention. To maximize its positive social impact, Whispli is also offered to Universities, Schools, Non-Profit Organisations and Journalists.
Whispli continues to expand in Australia, and now in Europe and the US as well. We are seeking a Product Designer with a strong UX/UI background to join us as a contractor in our Sydney CBD office. This role will commence as a 4-6 week contract, and we are flexible regarding office-based or remote working. Ideally, you would invoice us for your time, on a day-rate.
You’ll report, and provide support to, Whispli’s Head of Product (& COO).
What you’ll do:
- Re-thinking & re-designing the UI & UX for a significant part of our core Product
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across platforms.
- Work with the Head of Product to gather feedback from end-users and act on the outcomes
- Help people who use Whispli feel welcome and empowered, writing content that’s consistent with Whispli’s mission of enabling trusted conversations
- Approach all of your work with a global mindset; be an advocate for designs and language that works well globally, and work with our translation-team to improve quality
- Portfolio of designs (and writing samples) required to apply
- 3-5+ years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Have shipped products
- Have cross-platform design experience (Web, mobile, emails, print)
- Able to conduct user research testing
- Understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
- Problem solver that requires very little guidance on projects; thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
- This role will also entail content writing so the following will be highly regarded:
- Strong track record of writing nuanced, empathetic content and guidelines for handling sensitive situations
- Bulletproof writing and editing skills
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns
Apply via our website, with a copy of your CV and portfolio. We’ll respond to you within a few days. If you have a specific question you need answering before you apply, please email us at email@example.com.Posted 9 days ago Apply Now