We're building Attio out of the desire to bring enterprise software into the future. We're using cutting-edge technology, accompanied by outstanding design, to produce the most powerful and intuitive pipeline and relationship management tool possible. Attio intelligently analyses companies' data (email, calendar, files, etc) to create real-time insight, enhancing everything with the world's data to facilitate the most effective decisions possible.
We're a small team, with global reach. The team is made up of experienced entrepreneurs, engineers, and generalists, and we're funded by Passion Capital, one of the best investors in Europe. Our clients span the world over, from Silicon Valley VCs through to Europe's largest insurers and Asia's biggest banks.
We're a hands-on team and this role will be no different. As Lead Designer you will take ownership of the design direction for a range of Attio's products from the marketing website through to promotional brand assets and the main web application. The work will be challenging, varied, and platform-agnostic as you strive to maintain a consistent aesthetic across all client touchpoints. You'll also have the chance to lead fun internal projects, like designing special edition merchandise for customers and the team.
Attio is a rapidly growing company with a focus on outstanding design and there will be ample opportunity for both personal and career development.
The role requires someone who's able to distill complex problems down into elegant solutions. You'll need to be excited at the prospect of working across a huge variety of projects, and have the critical eye needed to produce amazing, consistent, design.
- Extended knowledge of Figma (Sketch also applicable)
- Experience wire-framing, prototyping, and implementing web and mobile applications
- Experience collaborating directly with engineering and marketing teams
- A portfolio of previous work!
- Experience building design systems from scratch
- Experience with both print and digital design
- Competitive salary (£35k-£65k, dependent on experience)
- Top of the range MacBook Pro
- Personal budget for tools and software
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team retreats
- Beautiful office 🌵🌿