(Senior) UI/UX Designer (f/m/x)
At Kontist everything revolves around self-employment: We believe freelancers shape the future of work, combining flexibility and individuality to create innovative businesses. Our mission is to empower them by offering peace of mind when it comes to their finances, with mobile banking solutions tailored exclusively to freelancers.
We are a driven team with 100+ years of freelancing experience, living an entrepreneurial company culture that is built upon three major pillars: trust, freedom, and purpose. We make the lives of the self-employed easier.
Your mission @Kontist:
Solve real pain points by designing elegant and efficient products that translate to superior customer experience.
- Together with our product team you’ll come up with new feature ideas and concepts and help with initial prototypes for user testing
- In collaboration with your design peers you will create final high-quality designs and fitting assets
- You’ll help scaling our design system and bring Kontist to more platforms (including web)
- You’ll will work closely with our developers to implement your designs, give feedback, and test the final implementation
- Experience designing and shipping digital products including mobile apps
- Exceptional visual design skills - you know that details make or break a design
- Able to create from low to high fidelity prototypes of your designs
- Experience with user testings
- Able to come up with innovative solutions and features through insights from analytics and research
- Able to communicate and explain concepts and design solutions to stakeholders
- Experience working with and scaling design systems
- Figma is our tool of choice
- Fluent in English
- You have solid freelance experience
- You have worked on a financial application before
- Advanced German skills to run user interviews
How we show you our love:
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Great working conditions with one home office day per week
- Flexible trust-based working hours
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and company offsites
- Weekly German Classes
- Daily lunch
- Urban Sports Club Membership
Learn more about working with us at kontist.com/careers.
Reach out to us and become part of our story! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Posted 11 days ago