We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience and user interface design of our various digital products. You will need to ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate would need to display a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging design trends and user interface technology.
- Collaborate with Managers, Designers, and Engineers, to define problems & goals, prototype interactions, and design new product features.
- Design elegant interactions for a global audience across platforms.
- Use metrics, research and user-testing, to inform and validate your work.
- Flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in design or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience with proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
- Strong communication skills to collaborate
- Excellent time-management skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Working knowledge of design software tools: Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Additional skillset in illustration will be advantageous.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible scheduling and lots of paid time off
- An office culture that values personal autonomy and critical thinking
- Free Nespresso, Red Bull, La Croix and Snacks
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Taxfyle
- Talented and motivated team members