As a Product Designer, you will help StellarX build human-centered designs for their respective digital currency exchanges. Your research and insights into our the behaviours and needs of market participants will guide you to shape interfaces and interactions that contribute to an effective and delightful user experience.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about design, driven to build products with excellent user experience and is enthusiastic about improving their skills.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team
- Define and validate user experiences through user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Work in concert with the team to finalize design decisions for web and mobile applications and create complete solutions
- Promote design guidelines, UI best practices and standards throughout our website and products
- Collaborate well while improving processes continually to gain efficiency, remove obstacles, and simplify problems contributing to the refinement and advancement of the product and UX
- BA/BS degree in Visual Design, Interaction Design, related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3-6 years of work experience within the field of User Experience and Interaction Design
- 3-6 years work experience with web-based products, comfortable with technology
- Knowledge of common concepts and best practices in interaction design
- Strong sense of visual design, including typography, colour theory, design libraries and grid systems
- Ability to create user interfaces using Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, or other wireframing tools
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients' money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 100 employees by January of 2019. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what's possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
By applying to Coinsquare, you agree to receive occasional emails from Coinsquare about our products and services. There is no purchase required and you can opt out at any time.Posted 19 days ago Apply Now