Part-Time UI / UX Desiner
Digital communication between companies and customers is outdated and complicated. We at Flexperto are working on changing that. Everything that your sales employees have done so far offline, is now also available online with Flexperto. Set up customer appointments, clarify questions in the video chat, edit documents, co-browse websites, sign contracts or say “hi” to customers through WhatsApp.
Watch our video here: https://vimeo.com/277270404
We have gained considerable momentum in the last 3 years. Among our customers are international players in the insurance and banking sector. Our 25 employees are mainly located in Berlin.
We are looking for an experienced UI / UX designer to join our team in Berlin.
About your new role
Your key responsibility will be shaping the UX and UI of our software together with the product team. Also, you’ll be working as a member of the marketing team to create beautiful marketing collateral.
- Help us to continuously improve usability and ease of use of our product. We have high standards and so do our customers. We are looking for someone with an exceptional commitment to excellence in usability, user experience and design.
- Be the driving force behind our UI/UX improvement program. Re-write our UI/UX rulebook and keep pushing for a better, more intuitive product that responds to our personas needs and requirements.
- Analyze and understand how our customers work. Work out how we can make their lives easier. Be the owner of the front end designs needed to fulfill your vision. Communicate your vision and designs to the rest of the team.
- Partner with the marketing team for the end-to-end creation of marketing assets such as web pages, in-app experiences, mail, print, and sales materials.
- Effectively evangelize your user research findings and insights in the whole organization
- Work in an international environment with local and remote development teams.
What are we looking for
- Highly driven, no-compromise approach to usability, user experience and design.
- A portfolio which highlights recent professional experience with beautiful UI designs for web and mobile applications.
- You show strong conceptional thinking and are able to deconstruct and simplify complex workflows and apply them to your design flows.
- Good experience in user-centric design.
- Confident use of tools like Figma, InVision, Sketch, Confluence, Jira, WireFraming
- Fluent in English
- You have sound experience in agile software development
- Please understand that we can only accept applications from outside EU if your portfolio and skillset are outstanding (visa processes)
What impresses us (nice to have)
- You speak German
- You possess a public Track Record with proven experience in B2B2C Segments
- You have insights in typical personas of Sales Agents, Insurance Brokers, and Project Managers
- You know how to test Prototypes with Users, including CrowdTesting and can test screens self-reliant
- You know how to track the success of User Interfaces in Production with tools like Mixpanel, Hotjar, Fullstory
- You are able to switch between the role between product and marketing designer.
What we offer
- A passionate and dedicated team with people from several countries, always willing to broaden their horizon
- We have a dedicated budget for education programs and conferences you can attend
- An attractive remuneration package for the part-time role in the range of EUR 1.900 - 2.900 / month gross salary (depending on experience and hours)
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy
- A working environment in which your contribution can, and will make the difference
- A fun place to work with regular team events and activities besides the office
- Discounts for the Urban Sports Membership (free gym all over Berlin)
- An amazing office centrally located in Berlin, the vibrant tech capital
Posted 12 days ago