Senior Designer, Brand
We combine the power of Big Data, technology, and lean economics. We discover the information people are searching for and provide it. We help transform lives.
Callisto Media will be unmatched in providing products, services, and experiences to a diverse universe. From mainstream populations to groups that traditional companies believe are too small or economically unfeasible to address, we will meet their needs.
Today, we're the fastest growing company in the $140 billion global publishing industry, and our primary method for meeting peoples' needs is through books. But creating books for them is only the beginning.
The Senior Designer, Brand at Callisto Media reports to the Vice President, Brand and Design Strategy and is responsible for conceptualizing and producing original and on-brand solutions for collateral, web, social media, presentations, video and animations, environments, experiences, and everything in between. Additionally, the Senior Designer helps evolve the Callisto brand as our company grows, and provides support in implementing and managing team initiatives.
The ideal candidate has proven experience both innovating within and expanding upon the parameters of established corporate brands, and has a strong track record in collaborating successfully with cross-functional teams.
- Extend the Callisto Media brand across a variety of print and digital touchpoints
- Allocate and manage illustration, photography, and related creative resources
- Collaborate closely with internal teams on brand-related projects
- Adhere to demanding schedules and help uphold high design quality standards
- Provide support on additional design, production, and administrative tasks
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 8 years design experience at a branding agency, advertising agency, or in-house corporate brand team
- Broad-ranging portfolio with demonstrated proficiency in motion graphics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in adhering to rigorous, process and metrics-driven workflows
- In-depth knowledge of print and digital production and project management processes
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with a great attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize assignments, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to take initiative while working collaboratively
- Adaptability in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint), and web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent education and experience
- Illustration and photography skills a plus