WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Visual Designer to help reimagine our Guest Experience. You’ll help deliver our award-winning program to millions of members and evangelize our new purpose of inspiring healthy habits for real life through your designs for our mobile app and website.
Working with our remarkably talented team of Experience Researchers, Product Designers and other Visual Designers, you’ll execute against a vision that builds upon WW’s rich history and will takes our brand and digital product offerings forward.
You’ll collaborate with engineers, product managers and data scientists in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, exponentially growing Health & Wellness space. You’ll work on the things that matter to everyone in day-to-day life, stay connected to the human experience and work on problems that make an immediate meaningful impact.
We are highly user-focused and deeply believe in user-centered innovation. The role demands great execution, obsession with quality, optimism to solve problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind and the ambition to take projects from start to finish.
- Help reimagine our Guest Experience
- Contribute to Daily Design Critiques
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Experience Researchers
Skills and Experience:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Visual Design
- You are passionate about User Experience
- You’ve created a style guide
- You know how to manage your process
- You have designed for both consumer and internal facing audiences
- You can share several shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you’ve learned along the way
- You develop strong relationships with product managers, developers, and other designers
- You seek out feedback from a variety of perspectives
Posted 17 days ago