What we do
Kognitiv is paving the way for the next era in B2B collaborative commerce - enabling consumer and hospitality brands to engage deeply and securely with their customer base. Brands can collaborate with suppliers and value-added partners, providing customers with personalized experiences.
We have created new distribution applications designed on the principles of effective commerce: value discovery, collaboration, trade and personalization. The network uses machine learning and distributed applications to analyse consumer behaviour data and identify profitable opportunities for brands and partners to leverage.
These opportunities are packaged and marketed to consumers through complete programs, backed by Kognitiv’s technology resources, applications, and expertise.
About the role
We are looking for a multi-disciplinary Communications Designer to join our growing team in Toronto, Canada.
Reporting into the Design & Strategy Director, you’ll help shape our brand identity and leverage it to craft a variety of materials that educate customers and bring our vision to life. You’ll use your natural gift for storytelling alongside your knowledge of typography, colour, composition and animation to create everything from presentations to reports, diagrams, infographics, collateral and digital advertisements.
We’re looking for a driven and independent designer who can work to tight timelines and who doesn’t just take ownership of individual projects but executes towards a long-term vision for our brand and communications.
Your main areas of responsibilities are (but not be limited to):
- Distil content from business development, strategy and solutions teams into beautifully elegant and thoughtful presentations and materials
- Leverage your visual design and writing skills to create compelling narratives for our clients and partners
- Work closely with our solutions and creative team to deliver knockout presentations on short timelines
- Develop and standardize new processes to streamline the planning, development and delivery of all internal and external communications across the company
- Continuously develop new approaches to illustrate the transformative impact of our solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company to develop our brand narrative and messaging
- Contribute towards the definition and continuous refinement of our brand identity, collateral and other brand materials
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who brings a positive and energetic approach to the role. You work well independently but are also great at rallying your team towards the finish line. Your outstanding visual design skills and expertise in applying principles of composition, colour and typography will allow you to make a tremendous impact on the business and elevate your career.
- Must have portfolio link on resume - portfolio and work samples including presentations, brand identities, collateral, print and digital design.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Excellent writing and speaking skills with a proven ability to communicate design rationale and rapidly iterate with stakeholders
- Extensive experience in the creation and application of brand materials and guidelines
- Mastery of Keynote, Powerpoint and Adobe InDesign
NB: Please ensure you have included your portfolio link
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
We are an energetic, innovative organization with 247 employees globally and we are looking for exceptional people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. If you like the sound of us and the role: get in touch!
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
Please note: Kognitiv are not offering sponsorship or a relocation package for this role. We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in Canada.