The team is looking for someone to lead the digital design discipline for Creative Services, which includes the creation of videos for digital marketing channels. This person must possess a clean, modern design aesthetic and the ability to think and solve complex marketing challenges. S/he must be capable of working and coordinating with other members of the team, as well as client stakeholders, to ensure that all communication channels are speaking with a unified voice. The right person for this job is an excellent, hands on designer who can create compelling online marketing campaign assets and engaging social media advertising videos. The job is fast paced – global emergencies happen without warning and we need to respond quickly, intelligently and in a voice that is uniquely IRC. This person should be innovative and able to create inspiring assets that embrace and convey the IRC brand voice and aesthetic across all marketing materials. They should have a willingness to push the boundaries and the energy and drive to deliver the best design in the industry.
- With an in-depth knowledge of the category and technology this person will be on point and spearhead the execution of digital fundraising campaigns for the Creative Services Team
- Stay on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community and report back to the team
- Partner with all client stakeholders, both domestically and internationally, to conceptualize and execute compelling best-in-class digital advertising and email marketing design.
- Partner with fundraising clients to implement changes to the Rescue Gift microsite and landing pages that compliment online and offline marketing efforts.
- Conceptualize and create social media advertising videos, video graphics/motion and animations from the storyboard stage to completed animation.
- Create full video packages, including design and animation of logos, end cards, custom transitions, key art and thumbnails.
- Capable of managing full project lifecycle – from brief and pitch to usability and build
- Developing and articulating creative ideas/treatments with teams and for client stakeholders.
- Other jobs as assigned by the Sr. Dir. Of Creative Services
Education: BA or BFA in Graphic Design
Work Experience: 5+ years in Digital Design
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies: Audio editing, video editing, email design, HTML/CSS. Proficient in After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Audition, Springboard, Wordpress
Language Skills: English
Reports to: Sr. Dir. Of Creative Services
Posted 24 days ago