Lead Colour, Trim and Graphics Designer
“We create graphics to enhance the shape, materials that increase performance and colors that give emotion to bring designs to the next level.”
Helena, Lead Designer
With a focus on design excellence, this role is ideal for the passionate creative who thrives on leadership (whether that be personnel- or project-based). If you’ve already led a creative team it will be no big issue for you to balance the responsibilities of creative brilliance with the daily tasks of team management. The projects range from motorcycle lineups to a broad range of products. Day-to-day, you will:
- Give creative direction, inspire and motivate your team.
- Participate in meetings with client, receive and create briefings, as well as understand project scopes -
- and your team’s ability to deliver.
- With all of this information on-hand, you’ll be able to guide your design team towards the goals of every
To create real impact for brands, you'll need:
- A background in a high-level creative role, like art direction, colour and trim experience or product
- Experience in leading a creative team (including all of the organisational skills that requires).
- Great communication skills as you will be the main contact between your team, the client and other
- project stakeholders.
- English fluency - though German skills are an asset.
Posted 24 days ago