UX- & UI-Designer / Product Designer
Good communication is the key to success. At C4B Com For Business AG we develop software, which tears down communication barriers. Whether computer telephony, business chat, webmeetings, or screen sharing: hundreds of thousands of users use our unified communications software XPhone™ to easily exchange information with customers and colleagues in the office, home office or on the road. We put all our heart and soul into an intuitive and elegant solution that pursues one goal: to simplify and improve our customers' day-to-day work. Because we don't just offer a piece of software, we bring people together.
You like hierarchies and processes? Then you are completely wrong with us. We are convinced that passion is the most important ingredient for a good product. And that the best user experience comes when we take a close look at what our customers really need. Because even the best code is not worth a penny if the user doesn't love the product. That's why we're looking for you: an idea developer, quality lover and team player.
- You develop modern UX concepts und User Interfaces
- You create scribbles, wireframes, mockups up to interactive prototypes.
- You design new products and optimizing existing solutions
- You contribute to our clear brand identity.
- You love working with personas, customers and colleagues
- You occasionally support creative and marketing work (online/print).
- You have a university degree or some years of professional experience in User Experience Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction or similar fields.
- You have knowledge of common design tools for graphics and prototyping
- You have had your first experiences with Design Thinking and other innovation methods.
- You love to work in an interdisciplinary passionate team with agile methodes (Scrum)
- You have a feeling for trends and aesthetics and a passion for quality.
- You speak german fluently (C1 niveau)
- A task with meaning: Your work determines how hundreds of thousands of users can work better in the future.
- Personal responsibility: We don't just write about flat hierarchies. We live them.
- Short distances: We make quick decisions thanks to close cooperation with product management and development.
- Benefits: We offer an attractive, performance-oriented salary and flexible, family-friendly working hours, team events, a home office and individual training opportunities.
- Drinks, cappuccino & fruit are free and the kicker is always looking forward to a decent match.
- It is only a hundred meters to the public transportation (just 23 min to munich city centre), we offer parking space, cyclists and sport enthusiasts can use our shower.
Let's get in touch!
Send us an e-mail to email@example.com to help you get known to you!Posted 17 days ago Apply Now