Web (UI/UX) Designer
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu is an urban mobility brand based in Berlin. Our first product was the unu Scooter Classic, an electric scooter with portable batteries and was launched in 2014. Our products are sold both directly to consumers and business customers, making them accessible to everyone and resulting in fair prices by eluding dealership costs. In 2019, we launched the second generation of our scooter: The unu Scooter was designed inhouse and completely re-developed with our partners in Germany. The new scooter offers space for two people, as well as the largest storage space and one of the fastest acceleration values in the electric scooter segment. With its own app and integrated display, it also offers innovative smart features such as navigation, theft protection and digital key sharing.
After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and France, unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 100 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Web (UI/UX) Designer to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to problems from conception to production
- Thoughtfully and professionally communicate your design logic and rationale both internally with your creative peers as well as cross-functionally, to further your objectives in a collaborative and personable way
- Collaborate closely and effectively with a product manager to continuously iterate and optimize the unu website within an agile development framework
- Conceptualize and produce landing pages and emails in collaboration with our Marketing & Growth teams
WHAT YOU BRING
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Comfort with both conceptual and executional design approaches
- Experience designing responsive websites, microsites and email templates
- Deep, continuously refreshed knowledge of state of the art UX/UI best practices
- A basic knowledge of frontend technologies (e.g., CSS, HTML) and ability to clearly communicate with developers
- Experience with conversion optimization
- Experience with A/B Testing tools or analytics tools is a plus
- e-comm experience is a big plus
- Love for typography, grid-based design and design systems
- Fluency with common design tools and services (mainly Figma) and with prototyping tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You will get your own company unu Scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchies, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership
When applying, please attach:
- Portfolio of your work that is relevant for this role
- A few words about yourself, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- CV or link to LinkedIn profilePosted 20 days ago Apply Now