Lead UX/UI Web Designer
Come join one of the Connecticut’s Top Tech Startup Companies!
Looking to join a company of highly motivated, team-oriented individuals? Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing startup’s in the industry? RightCapital is changing the way advisors create and deliver financial plans to their clients. We offer a best in class, interactive and award-winning solution to financial advisors.
With the tremendous amount of business growth, RightCapital is seeking a experienced UX/UI designer to lead our web/mobile design, bringing all the design work in house. You will be a critical part of our continued growth and success; You will be a part of a company where your opinion matters, and you can help to achieve our goals. Join RightCapital today!
UI/UX lead designer responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
UI/UX lead designer requirements:
- A well-rounded UX/UI professional who connects the dots between business
needs, innovation and good design.
- 5- 10 years of UX/UI design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands- on interaction/visual designer through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- Fluent in wireframe, responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Demonstrated UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Exciting, welcoming, and challenging work environment
- Casual dressing code
- Group health insurance – multiple options with generous subsidies
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Open/unlimited vacation policy
- Happy hour and team social events
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsive Web Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- UI: 5 years (Preferred)
- UX: 5 years (Preferred)
Posted 26 days ago