Brand Designer - Contract
Zumper is making renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel. With over 50 million annual users across our two brands Zumper & PadMapper, we’ve generated support from top-tier investors and have raised $90 million to date. Our focus is to continue to build an amazing team. We’re searching for bright, passionate, hard-working people to help build extraordinary products and revolutionize the rental industry.
We’re seeking a talented, organized and dedicated creative problem solver to create in-house visual assets for our marketing, growth, PR, and product teams. You’ll work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment with multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll be collaborating cross-functionally and define, evolve, and execute Zumper’s visual language across all marketing channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the development and execution of creative assets for multi-channel integrated brand campaigns, including digital, social media, print, out of home, and other assets as needed.
- Partner closely with the growth team to identify impactful business problems and translate them into creative solutions that drive business metrics.
- Assist to ensure all visual communications across channels remain consistent and align with strategic business goals.
- Collaborate with the design team to contribute to Zumper’s design system and brand guidelines
What we’re looking for:
- BFA or MFA in Design or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Experience with visual storytelling including infographics, data visualization, editorial design, web design, and integrated brand campaigns.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once, prioritize deadlines and move projects forward.
- You think critically about your work and clearly articulate design decisions.
- Strong digital production experience.
- Have a keen understanding of how to build and maintain a brand across audiences and channels.
Posted 20 days ago