Senior Graphics Designer
Senior Designers are directly responsible for the successful outcome of the projects they oversee. They lead and mentor a team of designers, and work directly and closely with our clients.
“Senior Designer." It sounds good, doesn’t it? Here’s what it means for Tessellate and Spark Digitus -
- You’re a very good designer. (But you’re not arrogant about it)
- You’re super hands on and love working!
- Your currency is not only limited to photoshop or illustrator skills but all about crazy ideas.
- You’re a beloved leader of designers and interns. You attract fantastic people and inspire them to do the best work of their careers.
- You love working with clients, and clients love you right back.
- You’ve worked on awesome projects like Annual Reports, Brand identities and Campaigns related to them,
- You can take what is sometimes only an imperceptible hint of an idea, and with your team nudge and wrench it into beautiful existence.
- You’ve got a grasp on the technology your designs are built on, and you work well with the developers and producers who make it happen.
- You’ve spent at least seven to ten happy years at an agency, a startup, a pirate ship, or a similar organization.
- You know all about design and the tools to make design, but you get that design is really about people.
- You know all about the production aspect of your design and can build really close relationships with suppliers to bring their best.
- You are traditional but digitally driven. (This means you can do both)
- You understand our company culture and values, and you help us maintain them, but, you’re also not afraid to let us know when we’re wrong.
- You help your colleagues grow and become better versions of themselves.
- You’re a punk who always shows up on time.
About The Job
We need an exceptional senior designer to take a seat at the table and help future proof ourselves and our clients. Our existing team brings client servicing, digital marketing, branding, marketing and strategists from all kinds of backgrounds. Now we need your creative skills to elevate all aspects at Tessellate and Spark Digitus to the highest levels.
A typical day might involve tackling a brand strategy, doing research on package design, creating a premium brochure, tackling a stubborn UX problem, redesigning an icon set, sitting down with an engineer to talk through a new interface or doing research for the latest in design systems.
What we offer
To be confirmed upon shortlisting
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org including the below:
- Your resume
- Why you are interested in this position
- Links to your portfolio/an attached portfolio
- A design example you feel best matches the normal requirements of this position
Who are we?
We are dreamers, doers and specialists in a creative environment that are pushing the possibilities of user experiences through strategy, art and technology.
A far-reaching digital marketing agency with a passion for sophistication, ingenuity, cultural integrity and innovation in every medium.
We examine where our clients are and pave a path for where they wish to be through an inclusive and collaborative process that redefines intuitive user experience, creative design and modern engineering, from ideation through completion. We're boundary pushers. Challengers of status quo. Together, we are partners in digital transformation.
Posted 19 days ago