Senior Digital Art Director/Designer
We're Innovating Manufacturing Marketing
Looking for a senior-level digital designer to support an industry leading marketing team for rapidly growing manufacturing companies.
We will challenge your creative muscle.
Skills must include a firm understanding of digital with the ability to create website designs, digital marketing assets, infographics, icons and social media assets. Animation and video experience helpful.
Work will be ongoing and many tasks will be ad-hoc and not always scheduled. The estimated commitment is about 20 hours a week and likely more if possible. Person must be available during business hours and located in the United States. Hourly rate depends on experience.
Tasks will include developing creative concepts for marketing initiatives such as new product pages, communicating products MSPs in a creative way, ads for social and retargeting, some email and unique special projects.
- Develops creative concepts including art and copy
- Solid grasp of UI and UX
- Coordinate concept to final deliverable output
- Determines how best to represent a concept visually
- Defines which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Presents concepts and designs to key stakeholders for approval
- Understands marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Cooperates with rest of creative team across different types of media
- Drives work from concept to final execution while meeting deadlines
- Manages and delegates responsibilities to other team members as needed
- Presents completed ideas to clients/team members
- Remains current on all trends and maintain best practices
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator