What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
As a key member of the product team, the Product Designer will participate in new and ongoing product development efforts for Cision. We are looking for an exceptionally talented designer with experience working on enterprise web applications or large websites. Working closely with Product Managers and the Product Design Director, you will be designing our next generation of applications by reconciling product requirements with user needs and validating workflows via customer and business stakeholder feedback and analysis of usage patterns.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to distill complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences
- Hands on experience creating customer flows, wireframes, information architecture and user interface
- Knowledge and appreciation of user research and visual design applied to the overall user experience and interface
- Work collaboratively with design team, developers, business personnel, and product managers
- Consistently deliver results, being disciplined to work on your own
- Online portfolio of inspired, innovative solutions
- Stays up-to-date with latest practices
- Low fidelity wire-framing and testing (preferably with Balsamiq or Sketch)
- Design and build modern, user-friendly front-end experiences (preferably with Sketch)
- Experience with Analytics tools (Heap, Mixpanel, Google, Adobe, or other)
- In person or remote user testing experience
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Clear written and verbal communication
- 3+ years UX/UI design experience
- Agile development experience
- Understanding of WCAG guidelines and application
- A/B testing experience
- UX Research including customer surveys and market analysis
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4Posted 20 days ago Apply Now