Senior Product Designer
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
As a Senior Product Designer at Clutter, you will be a critical building block of our growing design function. Our design team will craft beautiful and functional elements on screen, and as a result will influence how people and objects move about the real world.
Rather than rely on third party enterprise software, we create most of our tools in-house. This means that our technology and design challenges are end-to-end and include everything from our customer-facing software to our warehouse workflows & logistics tooling.
You’ll ship product and weather release cycles alongside cross-functional teams with high exposure to our CEO to create the best possible end-to-end user experience for our tens of thousands of customers (and growing!).
As a Senior Product Designer - You Will:
- Influence product development with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to constantly ship products users love
- Standardize best design practices and implement these principles across all product development at Clutter
- Build and scale Clutter’s design function from the ground up
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI or related field
- Portfolio that showcases your best work including high quality, user-centered projects that tackle complex design problems
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (desktop, iOS, web)
- Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Origami, Invision Studio, etc.)
- Strong ability to translate research insights and data into actionable design and demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams