Hi, nice to meet you! I run a YouTube channel called Zeino.
The channel explores a variety of different topics in a video-essay style, and it's growing fast with 150k subscribers!
I'm looking for a long-term animator who has a solid understanding of After Effects and can handle Illustrator files pretty well.
Please take a moment to check out some of my YouTube videos. You should be able to:
- Import illustrations from Illustrator to After Effects.
- Animate complex scenes according to the Voice-Over
- Create slick key-frames and transitions.
- Over three years of After-Effects experience.
- A solid portfolio that can speak to your animating abilities.
- A good sense of humor, and out of the box thinking.
Why should you work with me?
- Remote Friendly. Work from your location anywhere anytime.
- Unique Experience. Animating for a YouTube channel is unlike any other experience you had before. There's no "brand image" that limits us. You get to express your personality with funny/over-the-top animations. You get instant feedback from comments, and you influence people on a massive scale :-)