Senior Marketing & Branding Designer
Impira is on a mission to bring image and video data into the modern era. Advances in computer vision and deep learning have made entirely new products, analyses, and businesses possible; however, analyzing visual data is only accessible to highly technical users. We are singularly focused on solving this problem, by combining the latest & greatest in computer vision, time-tested techniques in relational databases, and modern UI/UX. Our long-term goal is to be the de-facto enterprise technology for image and video data processing.
Our initial product offering is a next generation Asset Intelligence platform that helps enterprise users organize large volumes of image and video data. Our product helps users find the right content using natural language search and allows users to run analytics over their data to understand which types of visual content perform best across different publishing platforms.
Impira is building beautiful, powerful interfaces on top of its image and video data processing platform. Our goal is to expose the underlying machine learning and querying capabilities of our platform to non-technical users, enabling creative people to analyze visual data at scale.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing & Brand Designer who can help shape the expression of our brand through all marketing communications. You’ll be responsible for creating compelling creative solutions across various marketing touch points including: digital advertising assets, email design, event experiences, social content, corporate collateral, and more. As a key part of a growing design team, you will be a champion for design best practices while furthering Impira’s mission.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Refining and growing Impira’s visual brand identity, and delivering visual systems and impactful design solutions that strengthen Impira’s brand across prospect, customer, internal, and event marketing
- Creating highly effective designs for digital marketing campaigns, event experiences, interactive experiences, and corporate collateral
- Creating and formatting all visual elements for campaigns across social, email, interactive, video, print, and out of home, focusing on typography, layout, imagery, iconography, and brand consistency
- Supporting the design development of high impact presentation materials and event experiences
- Collaborating cross-functionally to ensure superior quality, cohesion, and impact of creative solutions across all marketing touchpoints
- Collaborating with the product designers to ensure product touch-points are aligned with the brand’s visual design system
- Being a champion of Impira’s brand internally
What we're looking for:
- A degree in graphic design, communications, or a design related field, or equivalent practical work experience.
- 5 - 7 years experience as a visual designer working on various media project types and styles
- Experience shaping and developing brands through graphic design, communication design and advertising
- Expert level knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and presentation tools such as Keynote
- Design expertise in typography, layout, color, and brand systems
- The ability to communicate design rationale with the internal team and stakeholders
- Comfort with managing multiple projects of varying complexities at once, meeting deadlines, working independently and well under pressure
- An up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates strong digitally focused marketing and advertising campaigns
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA Impira is extremely well capitalized by tier-1 institutional investors and is trusted by customers across a variety of verticals. Our culture involves peer mentorship, open feedback, appreciation of diversity, and trust in each other’s ability to develop specialties in new areas.
Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now