Impira is on a mission to bring image and video data into the modern era. Advances in computer vision and deep learning have made entirely new products, analyses, and businesses possible; however, analyzing visual data is only accessible to highly technical users. We are singularly focused on solving this problem, by combining the latest & greatest in computer vision, time-tested techniques in relational databases, and modern UI/UX. Our long-term goal is to be the de-facto enterprise technology for image and video data processing.
Our initial product offering is a next generation Asset Intelligence platform that helps enterprise users organize large volumes of image and video data. Our product helps users find the right content using natural language search and allows users to run analytics over their data to understand which types of visual content perform best across different publishing platforms.
Impira is building beautiful, powerful interfaces on top of its image and video data processing platform. Our goal is to expose the underlying machine learning and querying capabilities of our platform to non-technical users, enabling creative people to analyze visual data at scale. Joining a design-driven and product-oriented company, you will be part of a growing team of product designers and will help to shape the future of Impira’s visual design system and interface across our core product. As a key part of the design team, you will be a champion for design best practices while furthering Impira’s mission to build beautiful, intuitive interfaces.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of professional product or visual design experience.
- A degree in graphic design, communications, or a design related field, or equivalent practical work experience.
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and interaction design tools such as Principle.
- Experience working with and maintaining Sketch symbols and design systems.
- Experience designing and shipping responsive web applications.
- The ability to communicate design rationale with the internal team and stakeholders.
- An up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design solutions with strong visual design skills.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA Impira is extremely well capitalized by tier-1 institutional investors and is trusted by customers across a variety of verticals. Our culture involves peer mentorship, open feedback, appreciation of diversity, and trust in each other’s ability to develop specialties in new areas.Posted 25 days ago Apply Now