UX Visual Designer
InTouch Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
We are looking for a UX Visual Designer to join our growing User Experience team! You will be a part of a nascent team within InTouch Health designing and delivering the next generation of telehealth experiences across a wide array of platforms (web, mobile/tablet, kiosk, robots!!!). The UX Visual Designer will be responsible for working with various product leads in partnership with the UX/UI Design Lead to create, define and refine the visual experiences.
Make no mistake, this is a company in the midst of a big pivot to user-centric product development and design, which is a change that comes with a lot of challenges. However, the reward is that you are getting in on the ground floor for an opportunity to help define how a leading telehealth company approaches UX and design moving forward in an industry full of incredible opportunities.
- Collaborate in establishing the look and feel for product experiences across products (web, mobile/tablet, kiosk, robots) within existing design system and brand requirements
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams including Product Managers, Software Leads, Engineers, Developers, Marketing and various healthcare partners and vendors
- Integrate user, technical, marketing and business perspectives to design experiences that are both easy and a joy to use.
- Work with other designers and developers to achieve accessible, elegant user experiences.
- Visualize concepts quickly and cleanly through sketching and other rapid prototyping methods.
- Implement design standards and guidelines across all deliverables.
- Participates in quality assurance checks throughout production process.
- Work closely with user experience specialists and designers to formulate the product concept, interface design, and content presentation.
- Work collaboratively with designers to define components, patterns, page types and templates for production.
- Take on additional design projects as required to support design deliverables from the UX team.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Has ability to work self-guided and/or collaboratively with a cross functional team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills with minimal need for oversight
- Have a meticulous sense of detail and an ability to create simple solutions to solve complex design challenges
- Possess a thorough understanding of typography, gestalt, composition and layout principles.
- Strong familiarity with all aspects of user centered design methodology and process
- Knowledge and active interest in contemporary principles, best practices and accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG) for visual designs
- Assist in creation and management of design system
- Demonstrated ability to design complex, coordinated user interfaces and interactions for a variety of platform needs
- Hands-on mastery of visual design deliverables, including asset organization and delivery to technology and translating UI designs and communicating design requirements effectively
- Ability to facilitate ideation sessions, exploring alternate design options in order to discover optimal solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in design related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design (preferably within a UX team)
- Expertise in one or more prototyping tools
- Familiarity with technology platforms, collaborative, and prototyping tools such as InVision
- Extensive hands-on experience with Sketch. Additional experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) a big plus
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Must have a UX/UI design portfolio
Posted 25 days ago