Jobble is an on-demand marketplace and management platform that connects the 60 million US gig economy workers seeking jobs with companies offering flexible work opportunities. Jobble has supported over 14,000 gig economy business partners and filled over 150,000 gigs in over 1,600 cities in all 50 states. Growing to be one of the largest on-demand platforms in the US, Jobble is committed to connecting Jobblers with their next boss.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our growing team based out of Boston. In this role you will be among the first members of the design team, where you will directly help to shape how the team operates and grows.
- Designing user interfaces and product experiences that are both engaging and innovative
- Tapping into the needs of a diverse range of users (from Jobblers to corporations), and turn their user goals and requirements into new cutting-edge features
- Executing all phases of the design process: from wireframing concepts to completing a smooth final handoff to our engineers-- you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Creating thoughtful designs for multiple users and devices (i.e., desktop, mobile iOS & Android)
- Supporting user testing including analyzing data, performing A/B testing, etc.
- Converting technical requirements to mockups and final visual designs quickly and thoughtfully
- 3+ years in a similar role, preferably in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills - you can clearly articulate design decisions
- A natural team player
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- You care as much about the experience as you do the user-interface
If this sounds like you, apply today! We’re based in Boston, MA and pride ourselves on our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. We offer competitive benefits, such as unlimited PTO, stock options, company events, and more!
Jobble, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now