Lead Product Designer
We are building the new standard of living—transforming every aspect of renting and offering a living experience that aligns with our new ideals. Currently operating as Homesie (working title), we are in stealh(ish) mode. Our founding team is experienced with building successful consumer startups in massive markets, most recently Shipt which was acquired by Target for $550m 2.5 years after it's founding.
We’re looking for our first Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations on micro-interactions. We are building a design led company and an empowering place for designers to work.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- As the founding member of the Product Design team, you will own the design of the entire product, drive it end to end from product strategy to execution. You will partner with our founder and Engineering team.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess viability, and design the fine grained details of interactions
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team
- Work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas
- Own the success or failure of your design work and initiate design and engineering sprints to improve shipped work
What skills do I need? 📖
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc
- The ability to create prototypes using Framer, Keynote, HTML/CSS/JS, etc
- Excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
- Excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with engineers
Posted 26 days ago