Senior Product Designer (Remote)
TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We believe in building quality products that solve real problems for real people. Travelling the world is in our DNA, and we want to bring those life-enriching experiences to as many people as possible. We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our growing Product Design Team and help us bring our vision to life.
This role is focused on our core Traveller Experiences. Everything from helping people be inspired to travel, searching, finding and booking their best trip yet, falls within the scope of this role. The team works across the entire user experience of not only the traveller side of our marketplace but the operator side as well. Whether that touches our core website, b2b tools or our mobile app.
You’ll be doing the following:
- Solve core product problems while owning all aspects of Product Design.
- Partner with Engineering and Product Management to help shape the overall roadmap.
- Do Research and Discovery and contribute to our continuous learnings pipeline.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to bring holistic and beautiful interfaces to life, and be a part of the Design Team with whom you'll review work, craft design strategies, and further develop the design discipline at TourRadar.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Raising the quality bar in all aspects of our Product Design practice, from research, conceptual ideation, prototyping, interface designs, and user testing through to handover with Engineering.
- Coaching and training junior designers in best practices, UI patterns, cognitive behavioural triggers, growth loops and foundational elements that make for great product experiences.
- Knowing and understanding our users, potential customers and travellers in the broader market. Be in-tune with their functional as well as emotional needs and advocating for them.
You’ll need the following to be successful:
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites.
- You've shipped or helped ship a few successful products.
- Experience in creating product experiences across different devices and platforms.
- Clear communication skills and proper articulation of your thoughts, design work and the rationale behind your decisions.
- A deep understanding of how modern technologies can be leveraged with design.
- Ideally, you have some experience working in e-commerce, marketplaces or data-informed organisations.
Come join our team and please make sure you include an online portfolio, personal website or PDF file that you can share with us that highlights some of your recent work. We cannot advance your application without some sort of portfolio.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now