UX Researcher (Germany) - Remote
Numbrs is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany. The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Our goal is to build the smartest banking app for a healthier financial life. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry?
As part of the Product Team, you will lead our user research in Germany, by conducting usability research and user interviews with our users. You will closely work with our Head of UX to develop research projects that will help us improve existing features and develop new ones.
You will constantly gather qualitative and quantitative data on user behaviour and come up with concrete suggestions that will help us to improve the quality and performance of our product.
You will collaborate in designing concepts and prototypes together with our UX and UI Designers and will work together with Product Owners to test upcoming features.
- Must have 5+ years experience in a consumer-centric company with proven success in executing UX research projects and design, to drive substantial user growth, user satisfaction and increase in sales.
- Experience in conducting remote and in-person usability studies, market research, surveys, user interviews and using behaviour tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc)
- Deep understanding of modern interactive design, aesthetics and copywriting; able to recognize best practices, patterns, and trends. Familiar in working with design tools - Sketch, Principle, Adobe CC, etc.
- Passionate about consumer product experience with a history of managing projects that facilitate or enhance customer experiences.
- A very professional, diligent and can-do attitude with experience in managing, involving and communicating with stakeholders.
- Extremely analytical, structured, with strong problem-solving skills; and experienced in handling several projects at the same time and high stakeholder demands.
- High-quality standards for every work output even under high pressure and challenging deadlines. Internally motivated by quality results.
- Fluent German and English communication skills.
Ideally, candidates will also have
- Bachelor degree in Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Sociology or a related discipline.
- Experience in Mobile App design.
Location: Home office in Germany
Note: Only applications via our homepage will be considered. We do not accept applications via email!Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now