Digital Illustrator / Designer
Polywise is creating a fun, interactive way to read long-form nonfiction content on your phone in bite-sized visual sessions.
We are seeking an illustrator/designer to create vibrant and engaging vector artwork for our platform. Artwork will supplement and reinforce written content, while providing a bedrock for transitional animations and user interaction. This is an opportunity to translate fascinating nonfiction concepts into eye-catching character art and infographics and help build an aesthetic standard for such content going forward.
- Design artwork that resonates with users and reinforces key, educative concepts
- Create vector illustrations with an eye toward animation/interaction opportunities and organize artwork for an After Effects pipeline
- Collaborate with Product and Creative Leads to execute fun, elegant, and informative visuals
- Creative professional, with collaborative experience and a flexible style
- Adobe Suite adept (motion graphics experience a plus)
- Strong work ethic befitting a small, fast-paced, team-oriented organization.
- Proven success developing conceptual visual ideas and innovative design solutions
- Learning fanatic: You love learning new things and consume tons of non-fiction content - books, lectures, documentaries, courses, podcasts, wikipedia pages, fortune cookies ...
Daniel Terry has repeatedly created new content formats and business categories on mobile and is now looking to do the same for mobile nonfiction content. Daniel is the Founder & Chairman of Pocket Gems and Episode Interactive, which have reached over 250 million people and raised over $150M from Tencent and Sequoia Capital. Episode created a new format for interactive fiction on mobile and is now the #1 destination for interactive narratives in the world, with over 5 million weekly active users and over 6 million writers registered. Pocket Gems has created and been the market leader in new mobile gaming categories and has consistently developed top grossing mobile games since 2009.Posted 27 days ago Apply Now