Senior Visual Designer
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,000 passionate and innovative ZEOs. ZEO Culture isn’t an empty branding effort. We take it very seriously and we have a daring desire to do things differently. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
Senior Visual Designer:
We’re looking for a passionate and innovative designer who is interested in breaking the standards of boring B2B Marketing design. Reporting to Zuora’s Head of Brand and Creative, you’ll help define and enforce our visual identity across Zuora’s brands, worldwide.
What you’ll do:
- Create compelling and unique branded visual design in a fast paced environment with competing deadlines.
- Create or direct videography, photography, and graphic design that tells the Zuora story.
- Continue to evolve templates, visual design systems, and style guides to help scale design throughout Zuora, while enforcing Zuora’s brand guidelines.
- Evangelize the Zuora vision by creating elegant visual experiences from concept to implementation that delights our customers.
- Contribute to an amazing culture by collaborating with other designers in Product and Marketing who are passionate about Zuora and design.
- Stay up to date on the competitive landscape and digital marketing’s best practices and trends.
- Create solutions that drive customer engagement.
- Work in a fast-paced, iterative environment by managing multiple projects and expectations effectively with high attention to detail.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Inventive conceptual thinking – Designer is expected to be a part of the design process from initial conceptualization through final production.
- A comprehensive design background – 5+ years of interactive and print experience in-house or agency, an intimate knowledge of industry tools, and a thorough understanding of print, typography, layout, illustration, and photography. In addition a general understanding of Interaction, motion design, and CSS is preferred.
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team – Zuora is a collaborative group of project owners. At Zuora, we need design stars who can think as part of a team, can collaborate, negotiate, and act independently.
- Leadership skills – Every member of our design team is privileged to create great ideas and work with junior designers and contractors to see those ideas through to the finish.
- Great communication, presentation, and storytelling ability.
- Deep knowledge of design elements and principles.
- Advanced ability with Illustrator, Photoshop, Powerpoint, and Indesign; and familiarity with Sketch, Figma, Lightroom, and Camera Raw. The ability to learn new tools quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner with strong attention to detail.
- A comprehensive online portfolio which demonstrates excellent creative execution.
- Curious about Technology with the ability and interest to grasp complex technology topics and turn them into simple visual representations.