Product Designers at The Tylt are embedded within product team amongst product managers, engineers and researchers. Our product team is deeply collaborative. Each member has wide responsibilities and freedom to act.
Product Designers at The Tylt are autonomous problem solvers skilled in interaction design, prototyping, and user testing. You will be challenged in an ambitious, ever-changing organization that values vision, execution, persistence, and flexibility. You will take ownership of our product by solving complex problems in simple, elegant ways. Partnering with other members of the product team, you will work on our native mobile and web applications.
- 3+ years experience working at a digital agency, advertising agency, or tech/product company focused on digital as a UI/UX Designer or Interaction Designer.
- Up to date with the latest digital design trends with working knowledge of CSS/HTML.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, persuasive in presenting ideas to your team.
- Be comfortable in an open plan office environment, sometimes with frequent distractions.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Highly organized.
- Provide link to online portfolio of relevant work examples.
- Use your strong Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite skills to create exceptional pixel-perfect layouts.
- Have working knowledge of responsive design’s front end digital capabilities and limitations.
- Must be able to use this knowledge when bringing to life mobile-first design solutions which match technical limitations.
- A holistic approach to problem solving.
- Visual thinker and rapid synthesizer of information, using visual storytelling to reach people’s hearts and minds.
- UI animation skills a plus.
- Design within existing UX & UI systems while also knowing when to break out and make new patterns.
- Create design artifacts such as user journeys, wire frames, and functional specs.
- Comfortable getting into user testing, if needed.
- Experience providing and receiving critique; works with feedback gracefully and productively.
- Able to create design solutions based on specific product requirements; interest in shaping requirements.
- Flexible working style; comfortable with a collaborative and iterative design process and working closely with senior team members and engineers to ensure pixel-perfect implementation.
- Some experience presenting design work to others, strong articulation and speaking skills.