Marketing & UX Designer
You're a talented designer with a keen eye for detail, love simple, clean user interfaces and have strong interest in creating eye-catching collaterals? Together with our lead designers you'll be responsible for all our marketing designs, cool ads and gorgeous collaterals, and work on the UI of our award-winning web apps.
- Detail oriented
- Strong eye for exceptional design and typography
- Ability to produce high-quality visual designs - from concept to execution
- Up-to-date on modern design approaches, latest UI trends, and technologies
- Good knowledge of Sketch and the Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to align with colleagues from Marketing, Growth, Product and Sales
- Comfortable working within established design guidelines as part of a collaborative team
- Experience working with usage flows and user interactions
- Good English skills a must
- CSS/HTML5/coding experience a plus
- Experience with animation and video is also a plus
- Willingness to relocate to Vienna, Austria
- Submission of your portfolio to email@example.com
Competitive salary starting at 34.000 Euros gross yearly and...
- Hackfest: Annual team getaway, as well as Hacky Fridays every week to work on your personal projects.
- Personal Development: We take your development seriously and support you both in-house with mentorship and externally with sponsored conferences.
- Team Spirit: We really like the products, but also one another. Going out together, BBQs and much more can be part of the job for anyone who’d like to join!
- Flexibility: Although we have a pretty cool office, we also understand that you wanna work from home sometimes. You’re welcome with whatever hardware you’d like!
- Fitness: Weekly (non-compulsory!) runs at the Donau Kanal and in-office Yoga.
- Games: We work hard and play hard. Our office is equipped with a pool table and a PS4.