Museum of Ice Cream is looking for a creative, energetic, and forward thinking Jr. Graphic Designer to translate creative visions for retail goods into concepts for fabrication. In this role, you will partner closely with cross-functional partners to bring our products to life through art and design. The ideal candidate is flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced design environment.
- Conceptualize, illustrate, and communicate all new retail product pitches through sketching or prototyping
- Work closely with product team to ensure brand consistency across all offerings and establish key design features;
- Own all user testing to guarantee functional and performance specifications.
- Resolve design challenges and support the building of presentation material.
- Assist with sourcing new vendors for manufacturing.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of graphic design and illustration experience
- Must have an excellent understanding of form, function, visual composition and conceptual integrity
- Expert level 2D modeling skills required (Preferred software: Adobe Creative Suite)
- 3D CAD modeling and rendering skills is a bonus (Preferred software: SolidWorks and Keyshot)
- A self-starter, willing to experiment with different ideas and approaches independently.
- Receptive to critique, feedback, and open communication
- An exceptional communicator in one-on-one and group settings.
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM:
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive and immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now