We're a community of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about building quality software. While our environment is collaborative and relaxed, we build products that are well-considered and well-architected.
Postlight continues to grow its reach and client list through Track Changes and other marketing initiatives, and we’re looking to add a Visual/Brand Designer to our marketing team. Housed within the Growth & Partnerships division of Postlight, this critical role is a front-line contributor to the Postlight brand. This role primarily will focus on the needs of all things Postlight through every touchpoint, including our website, award-winning podcast Track Changes and the expansion of the brand in other avenues. This role could be a full-time position or a contract role.
As a Visual/Brand Designer, your responsibility will be to showcase the company’s vision and our portfolio of work in the best possible light. You will:
- Craft and execute a world-class expression of Postlight’s expertise as a top-tier digital product studio, spanning our brand, website and marketing initiatives including external communication platforms
- Work closely with the Growth & Partnerships team and senior Postlight leadership to execute strategy across various touchpoints in both digital and physical forms
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary partners, directors, and stakeholders in engineering, product management, and design to focus on shipping quality work in a nimble environment
Postlight is looking for a Visual/Brand Designer who has:
- A portfolio of proven design work, including visual, digital, branding, and identity experience that demonstrates a meticulous, thoughtful approach and attention to detail
- Experience working directly with stakeholders in an iterative environment to build compelling experiences
- A can-do and positive attitude when executing concepts that answer various design briefs for our company leadership as a self-directed, creative problem solver
- An understanding of Postlight’s unique position and voice as a digital product studio in NYC
Whether working in our NYC office or remotely, your communication skills will be as important as your technical ones. Collaborating across time zones and with a distributed team requires constant, clear communication and coordination, via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences. A successful candidate should have experience in this type of an environment.
Postlight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now