About RightNow Media
RightNow Media serves 18,000 churches and businesses every day in 25 countries. Similar to Netflix, our streaming media service allows Christians to access over 20,000 biblical videos from 250 of the top Christian publishers, ministries, and communicators in the country. In addition to distributing video content from other producers, our team has produced many RightNow Media Originals featuring well-known pastors and leaders including Matt Chandler, Jennie Allen, Max Lucado, Francis Chan, David Platt, Eric Mason, Chip Ingram, Louie Giglio, Gary Thomas, Lisa Harper, and others. RightNow Media has videos for small groups, families, students, leadership development, and much more.
As a non-profit organization, we firmly believe the mission of the Church matters. Everything we do is rooted in the belief that the Church—God’s people—can have a powerful impact on this world through the power of the gospel. Our team loves the Church.
We value family. We value hard work. We value teams. We value the power of stories.
Job Description :: UI Designer
This person will be responsible for the design of user interfaces for our in-house and consumer-facing applications. This person will be working extensively with our software development team and will be an integral part of a team of designers that report directly to the Creative Director.
To work best with our team, this person is required to work from our office in McKinney, TX. No requests for part-time or remote employment will be considered.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• 3+ years of web-based and/or app UI Design, involved in all staged of development: information architecture, user research, scrum-based project planning, implementation.
• 1-2 years of experience designing mockups and prototypes using tools like Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
• 2-3 years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver.
• Some experience using HTML/CSS to design websites and emails.
• Attention to detail. • Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to manage constructive criticism and meet deadlines.
• Understanding of branding, marketing and consumer behavior and ability to apply that knowledge to design.
• BA in graphic design, advertising, art, marketing, or equivalent industry experience.
• Digital portfolio displaying strong design skill and awareness of the latest design trends.
Please read through the job description and requirements. Only qualified applicants will be considered. Be sure to visit rightnowmedia.org and rightnow.org for a better understanding of our ministry. Please fill out an online application where you can submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio at rightnowmedia.org/careers. In your cover letter, please include information about your life and salary requirements.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now