DI is an advisory and product development firm, using our unique blend of corporate advisory, venture capital, start-up, and academic experience to help companies grow. We work with clients like Kindred Healthcare, The Chicago Bulls, KPMG, and Hyla.
The Design Group at DI leads product design engagements within our client portfolio, and contributes to our Studio Group's venture and labs initiatives.
As a Product Designer at DI, you will join a talented, cross-functional team and deliver thoughtfully crafted products, interfaces and experiences that solve real problems.
You’ll use your expertise in ux and product design to create and improve cross platform experiences for our clients and labs companies.
You’ll help push our practice forward, improving our processes from learnings and advocating for them across the organization.
We're looking for people who...
- Have a strong record of shipping thoughtful, cross-platform experiences in collaborative environments.
- Know your way around Sketch & InVision blindfolded.
- Have experience in SaaS and mobile commerce.
- Are passionate about creating complex systems and keeping them well documented and maintained.
- Have experience creating with and maintaining design systems.
- Know your HIG and Material Design principles by heart.
- Have a well rounded portfolio.
- Are comfortable leading and assisting in user research activities and workshops.
- Have experience in a client services setting.
- Are interested with early stage companies.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
We'd also love it if you ...
- Have animation or motion experience (Anima, Principle, Flinto, Webflow, etc.)
- Are curious about in emerging design tools/technologies; AR, VR, voice, geo, AI, etc.
- 3+ years in UI/UX, interaction, or product design, with a strong visual portfolio
- University degree in design, relevant certification programs, or equivalent experience.
- Strong command of UX
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive salary and participation in equity program
- 401(k) plus match to plan ahead
- Paid medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible remote days
- Newly built shared rooftop and penthouse with large outdoor lounge area
- Participation in our Chicago Bulls season ticket pool
- Company parties, meals, and outings
- Bike storage and shower
- Our studio is located in the West Loop, Chicago, IL.