Product Desinger UX/UI
Dynata develops innovative online market research that deliver instant access to market researchers. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about designing beautiful user experiences with a human-centered approach, and who is inspired to solve complex problems on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving and visual design skills. They will be comfortable with independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This role includes the opportunity to shape the ways technology is changing the market research industry. By developing new and innovative products, you’ll help Dynata advance it’s technological strengths while challenging the industry to see opportunities it hasn’t yet noticed.
The projects this role will focus on will include a range of fast paced and innovative experimental products. Key activities include gaining a deep understanding of the industry, research, prototyping, visual and interface design, and working with a product manager and engineering team to bring the products to life. User Experience Designers are able to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirements of our company, the emotional desires of our users, and the context in which these two come together.
- Clearly understands the problem at hand and focuses on a design solution that is targeted to solving the problem.
- Create high fidelity interface mockups.
- Create polished icons, illustrations and other graphic elements.
- Goes out into the world to find inspiration to bring back to our products.
- An advocate for the end user of the product, understanding the needs and desires they have.
- Is open to various possibilities for design solutions. Pursues design solutions because they are best for the product, not necessarily because they resonate with them personally.
- Involves stakeholders in the design process and ensures the stakeholders are aligned to a common goal
- Prioritize different design problems by understanding their significance and impact on our overall ecosystem.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Conceptualization ability, prototyping and wireframing technique and drawing skills.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and associated design tools.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in visual design, interaction design and technology.
- Creative and has high standards in visual aesthetics.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Three or more years as a user experience designer for software, web applications that leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices.
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web applications.
- Background in visual communication, and can produce exceptional quality digital deliverables with attention to detail (icons, illustrations, interfaces, etc.).
- Creating high fidelity interface mockups, and experience working with engineers to bring those mockups to life.
- Collaborating on interaction design and specifications with a team.
- Researching user needs through interviews and user testing.
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
Dynata is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet
Posted about 2 months ago