Design has played a central role in Fitbod since our earliest days and is a core competency of the company. As our Product Designer, you’ll not only create experiences across iOS, Android and Web, but also work with a leadership team with over 10 years of product design experience in both large and small consumer internet companies.
Fitbod is a top-20 Health & Fitness app in the iOS App Store. We’ve cracked product-market fit and now need you to help take Fitbod's design to the next level. It’s a sure bet to make a huge impact!
Are you passionate about fitness and want to transform the way people reach their personal health goals? Do you want to work on a small team that loves to execute quickly, ship thoughtful features and impact hundreds of thousands of users?
Join us as we build the future of fitness.
- Lead the interaction and experience design of core features and functionality across iOS, Android and Web.
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Think and design in scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
- Present in-progress work to the entire team, solicit feedback and iterate. Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders.
- Conduct lightweight user research to inform design decisions.
- Partner with the analytics team to better understand user behavior and analyze the impact of your design solutions.
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Deep experiencing designing for mobile, either on iOS or Android.
- Experience designing single page web applications and mobile web.
- Demonstrated experience designing consistent interaction design system and thinking through complex interaction design.
- Working knowledge of the formal elements of design including color, typography, and layout.
- An absolute pro with the moden design tools, such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previously worked directly with engineering teams. Understand and empathize with the nature of engineering work.
- Familiarity with web and mobile app technologies/formats and how to design for them. Design for mobile first, responsive web sites
- Express ideas through prototyping and code
Bonus if you have the following:
- Communications or brand experience.
- Entrepreneurship or small startup experience.
- Experienced in conducting customer research and usability sessions.
- Fitness-minded, practicing strength-trainer or posses knowledge about strength-training best practices.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now