Principal User Experience Designer
Founded in 2014 by engineers from Google, Facebook, Oracle and Apple, and is already considered one of the fastest growing startups in silicon valley history with over 300M$ in annual revenue and funded by top VC’s
Rubrik is creating a cloud data management platform that’s transforming how companies backup, restore, search, analyze and manage data both on-prem and in the cloud by incorporating a customer centric and simplicity approach to everything we do.
The combination of fun, endless opportunity to impact, tons of perks and great people make it the perfect place to be at.
Let's create exceptional User Experience together!
We are looking for a User Experience designer that wants to impact and join our growing Design Studio located at our Palo Alto Headquarters as we are currently shaping our next generation platform and setting up a new design system for the company.
- Are you willing to push beyond the traditional limits of design with the aim of producing excellence?
- Are you a UX designer who is adept at simplifying complex problems?
- Do you feel pride when you sketch out a creative interaction pattern?
- Do you want to be a core part of a group that is simplifying enterprise software?
- Are you passionate about helping others grow and work as part of team that recognizes the importance of sharing knowledge and ideas?
If you answer yes to each of these questions then you are a perfect fit for our rapidly growing design studio. Partner with us as we embark on our journey to create exceptional, consumer-satisfying, enterprise software!
Show, don’t tell!
Our focus is on the people that can produce exceptional results. We focus on the what you can produce and evaluate you based on your work. Send us a portfolio that represents your very best work. Focus your submission on a problem, a process, and the reasons for success.
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience as a UX or UI Designer
- Experience in high growth, fast paced environment
- Experience in UX research
- Be able to effectively communicate and present ideas to large groups
- Experience mentoring/coaching others in product design is preferred
Why not choose a company that always puts the customer first and, as a result, has grown revenue from $0 to $300M in just four years
Rubrik is a fun place to work and balances tons of perks with a strong passion for success. Identified as one of the most promising new companies in the valley, Rubrik has a stable and strong financial record. Combine that with and a team coming from many of the best companies in the valley, such as: YouTube, Google Maps, Facebook, and Apple iOS.
Why not work at Rubrik, where one of our primary goals is to bring simplicity and ease of use to data management?
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted about 2 months ago