Lead Product Designer
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are on the hunt for talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
Frame.io has built a product creatives recognize and admire through unrelenting attention to detail and always going above and beyond. We're looking for a strong product design lead to help us continue to push the boundaries of what is possible. You’ll help lead and define the product experience across all our surfaces, partnering with product management, research, and engineering to make sure we continue to lead and innovate by solving tomorrow's problems today.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You’ll help not only lead the Frame.io experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
You are an overall product design expert with deep expertise spanning web, desktop, and mobile. You are obsessed with breaking new creative ground, through crafting the best ideas and telling the best stories of their kind.
- 4-9 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments
- Experience helping lead and mentor a team of gifted creatives
- Skilled storyteller and ‘conceptor’, with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- A breadth of cultural reference points
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Help shape the product strategy and vision
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- OneMedical membership
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Classpass discount
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
At Frame.io, we believe that learning from different backgrounds and perspectives will allow us to elevate each other and help us build a better product for our users.
We are proud to be committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now