We're a cutting edge tech company that loves to innovate, take on challenges and push the boundaries of our sector. At LIFX we are hands on, collaborating closely across all parts of the company in Australia, Silicon Valley and globally - sharing expertise, knowledge and skills. We love big ideas, genius at play and good team players.
The right fit for this role will be a great communicator, and collaborator who wants to let their design expression loose across all screens from big to small. You’ll have a passion for pixel perfection on websites, apps, social media or just a good ol’ fashioned email. As part of our Creative team, you'll work with a wide range of teams across the company to help shape and express the brand on any and every digital touchpoint.
We’re looking for someone who loves a challenge (like us), lives for a good concept and is interested in pushing the creative envelope with an exciting tech brand. This is an “in-house design role” but don’t be fooled—out of the box thinking and expressive creative will be part of the day to day and there will always be opportunities for inventive work.
Day to day the job will look something like this:
- Hands on digital design. From early concepts right through to hand-off, you’ve got it covered.
- Work across site, app, digital advertising, social media, general brand content, EDMs etc in collaboration with Creative, Marketing and eCommerce Teams
- Managing & coordinating your projects across various digital expressions of the brand.
- Offering input to creative meetings and share ideas with teams in various parts of the business (we’re very collaborative…)
- Working with other teams to run multivariant (A/B) tests across various platforms and improving design effectiveness using analytical data learnings.
- Help us shape the aesthetic and experiential directions for our wider brand as we evolve in 2019
- A love of everything on the screen, be it user interface design (web & app), interaction design, animation and digital design trends.
- You live and breathe digital design software, from the classic that is Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Xd etc) to the modern favs like Sketch, Figma, Invision and Studio.
- A solid understanding of User Interface best practices across accessibility, feedback, consistency, recall, and hierarchy using great standards, grids, typography and responsiveness.
- Strong feelings on what makes great digital shopping environments (we want to push the boundaries on retail websites like Amazon, Best Buy & JB-HiFi with new ideas and cheeky product gallery hacks)
- The willingness to listen to feedback, work to a brief, take initiative, manage priorities and deliver on schedule.
- Awesome work. To be considered, show us what you got - attach your folio.
- You've been designing professionally for digital for the last few years (at least).
- The right to work in Australia in a full time capacity.
- A tertiary design qualification
For bonus points…
- Skills or interest in animation / motion graphics / video editing / media
Make your mark on the customer experience and brand expression of one of Australia's leading tech innovators. Collaborate with tech royalty on campaigns—we could name-drop some Silicon Valley giants we regularly get to collaborate with but you'll just have to meet us to hear all about it.
At LIFX we have flexible working conditions across a global team of passionate and energetic people leading the smart home revolution. We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination.
While we'd love to have a coffee with all of you, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.Posted 23 days ago Apply Now