Senior Graphic Designer
Named "The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US", Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Design Team. In this role you’ll help the design team work on a variety of projects. Creating both digital and physical assets, ranging from e-mail campaigns, store signage, to site pages and more. Must have the ability to work as a team from brainstorming concepts to final execution, maintaining our brand aesthetic throughout the process.
This role requires an organized and motivated candidate who works well under pressure.
You’ll report directly to the Art Director while partnering with the rest of the creative team to execute these tasks.
Our team is passionate about our customers, products, and shopping experience so the ideal candidate will also have a personal connection to the Dolls Kill brand, an intuitive understanding of our customers, and an ability to highlight our aesthetic.
- Assist in design process from concept to execution; including layouts, selecting fonts, product design, and any other requested marketing materials.
- Ability to maintain quality under pressure and while delivering multiple projects.
- Deep understanding of typography for print, web, and mobile
- Strong attention to detail
- Portfolio (please attach link or copy to your application)
- Minimum 4+ Years experience in a design role (agency, studio, or in-house for e commerce/retail preferred).
- Strong hand drawn illustration skills preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Design and Visual Communication, Communications Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Proficiency in Illustrator
- Proficiency in InDesign
- Self Motivated
Please note: You must be based in or around San Francisco, CA. This is an on-site position.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now