Associate Creative Director
Associate Creative Director
Where does strategy stop and creativity start? You’re building your career balancing between the two, using design skills and creative thinking to solve marketing challenges for all kinds of clients. As an Associate Creative Director, you’re comfortable in guiding and mentoring designers and creative teams. But you’re ready to jump in to work through layouts and design for websites, digital assets of all kinds, presentations, publications, whatever. You guide account teams, agency leadership and clients through creative campaigns built on rock-solid strategic foundations. You’re an exceptional listener, and can use your clients’ critiques to elevate the creative work you and the team deliver.
You’re looking for a growing creative team that’s doing work for dynamic clients who are changing the world around us.
At iostudio, you’ll get it, and lots more.
What You’ll Do
· Work with Creative Director and Associate Director of Content to develop creative strategy, design concepts and directions for client marketing materials, campaigns, and multiple projects
· Oversee multiple projects simultaneously through close collaboration with Project Management, creating timelines, ensuring deadlines are met and confirming clients are satisfied with the results
· Monitor overall quality of agency creative output
· Supervise, support, evaluate, train, mentor and assist in performance improvement of creative team
· Seek and nurture strong collaborative relationships with account management, project management and clients
· Review and approve department work with oversight from the Creative Director
· Lead the design, and create designs, for multiple campaigns across print and digital platforms
· Keep abreast of current design trends, technology, styles, etc. and share information with the team
What We’re Looking For
· Minimum 6-8 years advertising agency experience
· 2-5 years’ experience in leading an in-house creative team preferred
· Ability to consistently produce compelling creative work and to guide others to do the same in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
· Leadership style built on humility, empathy and teachability
· Knowledgeable of design practices including brand development, print production, user-centered experience design and digital design
· Excellent communication, mentoring, counseling and leadership skills
· Understanding of all phases of creative implementation including: concept ideation, design development, timelines, proposed budgets, timelines and resource allocation/management
· Strong proficiency in the Adobe Suite, as well as capabilities in the production of other media products, e.g., broadcast and video
· Experience in Healthcare and/or Financial industries is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in Art, Graphic Design and/or relevant field of study
· Portfolio of current or recent work across multiple mediums
What You’ll Get
· Great health insurance, with 100 percent of premium paid for employee, partially paid for family members
· 401(k) plan with company match
· 16 days of paid time-off during the first year of employment
· Telecommuting available
· Professional development and tuition reimbursement program
· Focused but fun office, with a casual dress code
We’re a different kind of marketing agency, and we work with a different kind of client: trailblazers who make the world a better place. Our experienced team provides clients with solutions that transform business challenges into triumphs—and empower their audiences to act. Fueled by marketing metrics that matter, we create clarity amidst the chaos and enable our partners to freely pursue their ultimate purpose: to lead positive change.
At iostudio, our employees are diverse—and composed of dedicated account executives, creative wunderkinds, distinguished service veterans and award-winning marketing pros. If you’re professional but personable, able to balance ownership and originality with a humble attitude and a teachable approach, and like working with smart, kind people who believe in making a difference, we’re interested.
Let’s talk.Posted 29 days ago Apply Now