Senior UX Designer (m/f/x)
We believe that not only the way that people do their property management but also the way how people live will change dramatically. Why? Because the Team of Zenhomes.com will facilitate and digitalize the endless process of a time-consuming manual- and paper-based property ownership and also, renting.
Since Zenhomes.com is already used by thousands of landlords that trust us and are excited to manage their property on our platform, Zenhomes.com is the place where YOU can actually change the way of everyday life.
Zenhomes.com gives full financial transparency, calculates utility costs in a matter of clicks and keeps all the contracts at your fingertips. Now, the time has come to make the circle perfect and to think big: Not only landlords but also service providers and tenants will soon use our platform and so build an ecosystem where the whole real estate market will interact digitally to improve all aspects of living.
We reach this by combining outstanding product design and technology excellence.
Who are we looking for
To build a whole new team, we are looking for a Senior UX Designer (m/f/x) who will help us to shape our product into pixel-perfect and delightful solutions. Your role will be designing everything on the tenant side of the new ecosystem; something that never has been there before!
Are you able to tackle complex tasks and translate product requirements as well as customer insights into highly desirable intuitive products? Do you want to create a product that has an impact on the whole real estate market?
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a UX Designer.
- As you will be starting a brand new product with your interdisciplinary team by connecting landlords and tenants, you have energy and are able to take ownership of your work.
- A strong background in digital Products and Apps is a must, and as a plus: you already know the startup culture.
- Tools like Sketch and Invision are familiar to you (or any other equivalent prototyping tools - as we are always open for new technologies, methods, and tools)
- You are fluent in English
- Experience with Fintech or social networking apps is a plus
- Hands-on: You are a skilled expert and love to draft and execute new ideas based on user insights using mood boards, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Someone who loves a challenge: You are faced with an ancient analog process but transform it into a digitally accessible innovative solution.
- Motivated: You are always up to solving problems and you have the get-things-done mindset to reach the goals.
- Responsible: You will approach ownership for your work
- Emphatic: You have no trouble putting yourself in else's shoes to come up with the best solutions to ensure a joy-of-use.
- Curious: New requirements and insights come every day - you think about it with pleasure and implement them creatively.
- Team player: You can easily communicate your thoughts as well as being a good listener. A good sense of humor is a must!
- Design concepts and new features by finding the balance between customer needs and business requirements.
- Support your product team and collaborate with other teams to ensure design intent throughout development.
- Produce wireframes, flows, information architecture, data visualization, storyboards, and scenarios and thereby depict interaction solutions that are in line with business and IT requirements.
- Drafting and executing new ideas based on user insights in cooperation with our UX Researcher.
- Design and prototype interfaces in areas such as mobile, web and desktop.
- Communicate and present your work and strategic approach in our weekly sprint-reviews
- Tremendous opportunity to make an impact not only on the company but the real estate market as a whole and thereby: our everyday living.
- A highly motivated international team full of beans.
- We care and love being diverse.
- We are a place where people are treated and rewarded fairly.
- Office in the center of Berlin Prenzlauerberg.
- Regular team events, a bunch of fresh fruits, coffee and sweets every day!
Fancy a challenge?
Then apply directly here with your CV and Portfolio specifying your motivation and availabilities. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get in touch with you quickly.
Starting date: ASAPPosted 29 days ago Apply Now