Senior Product Designer
Musixmatch is the leading music metadata company featuring the world’s largest lyrics catalog and +70M users as contributors.
Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Saavn, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
We need someone to help build seriously cool things. We’re looking for someone who lives (and loves) design and UX/UI on web and mobile. Someone who is obsessive and pixel-accurate, but hates to be cookie-cutter. A design monster with a love of type, an eye for color, a knack for clever UI/UX solutions, and even (gasp) who knows the difference between UI and UX. We’re a very well-funded European company with tons of buzz, based in a place with the highest quality of life in the world: Italy… all making us the world’s largest Official Lyrics Catalogue.
You’ll work directly with our Apps Team, amazing engineering team, and our CEO, to have a direct hand in bringing all of Musixmatch’s products a new, clean, intuitive interface. Check out our Android App for the best idea of where we’re headed with (and where you can help take) all our products. Bottom line, your work will be seen and used by millions of users every day. So you can brag about it.
What we’re looking for
- a strong design background, and an obsession with details
- a good sense of typography, grid layouts, and clean, intuitive interfaces
- experience designing mobile interfaces
- expert knowledge of all the usual software (Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, etc)
- ability to run without direction, and build beautiful UI that people love using
Big bonus points if you have
- 3 - 5 Years experience in the same or similar role
- strong experience with Android , iOS , Metro (design, development, or both)
- strong iOS experience (iPhone, iPad, or both)
- experience building music (or other streaming) software (video, etc)
- Passionate about music
- This is a full-time, well-paid, salaried position
The ideal candidate has the rights and is able to work in our Italian office in Bologna.