Looking for Art Director
We're looking for a rockstar Art Director to join our growing remote team!
WANDR is an award-winning Product Strategy and UX design firm that solves business problems while creating memorable brands for our clients. We have a proven design process and methodology that our projects follow for different types of clients ranging from bootstrapped startups to Fortune 500 companies.
The Art Director will set the standards for branding and design direction for all of our client projects. We're looking for people who are not just following the latest trends, but ARE trendsetters. This is an extremely important role and we're looking for the best of the best.
With each new project, you will be working in a collaborative team environment with a Product Strategist and Product Designer. We are an agile team, so we expect our Art Director to be able to commit to tight deadlines.
*Bonus points if you're a design influencer!
- Own a Macbook
- Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD (We do NOT use photoshop)
- Framer, Flinto, Origami or Principle is a bonus.
- High level of attention to detail is a MUST
- Ability to manage your own time and stick to deadlines
- Passion for creativity
- Strong design portfolio & background
- Experience with design in enterprise software
- Experienced using Slack, AirTable, Trello and other project software tools
The Art Director’s main responsibility is to set the visual design direction for all our client projects. The wireframes will already be provided. Some projects will have a Style Guide or Branding Direction to follow, while other projects will have more flexibility. In this role, you will be working with our Product Strategist and Product Designer to collaborate and drive the project forward together. Other responsibilities include (but not limited to);
- Collaborate and work with other team members in different time zones and cultures
- Organize files and design assets
- Product quality design work
- Receive critical feedback from team members and clients
- Provide regular project status updates
- Contribute to team with innovative ideas and designs
- Ensure the project is meeting deadlines and delivered following all our project handoff requirements
Our recruitment process for Art Director will be based strongly on your portfolio. We will respond back to you requesting additional information if we feel your portfolio meets our expectations.
Apply by emailing Ginger (email@example.com) with your resume, portfolio link and selfie video.
This video will be a 2 minutes (max) long where you answer the following questions:
- Your name, where you are located, and how long you have been designing for
- Your current availability. Are you freelancing? Working FT looking for new opportunities?
- How many hours a week can you work with us?
- Describe a mobile phone (open ended question- no right or wrong answer here)
This video can be recorded on your Iphone or computer, keep it simple and brief.
Enter into the email subject line: Visual designer in (Your city location)
Learn a little about us: https://wandr.studio/Posted 28 days ago Apply Now