We're an app focused on making fitness more social and enhancing lives through connection, inspiration, and elation. It makes your social life more active and your active life more social. We have a great tech platform that needs to be introduced to fitness enthusiasts in key cities around the globe.
That's where you come in.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Designer to join our team. You’ll be a vital part of visualizing our marketing efforts, improving our communications, and creating a cohesive and elevated brand. You will work closely with our Director of Marketing and marketing team and be a significant contributor to all aspects of the design process from ideation to execution.
THE DAY TO DAY
- You will work closely with the Director of Marketing to refine and improve our marketing design language and aesthetics.
- You will work closely with the product side design teams to design and maintain a consistent and usable database of product design components for marketing use, including symbols, pages, and email templates.
- You will improve and maintain digital and print logo/branding materials, and help develop our branding/style guide to inform both marketing and development teams.
- You will lead design critiques, gather & give feedback, and make informed decisions.
- You will own and manage a variety of marketing-lead projects: business one-pagers, presentation decks, social media assets, display ads, data visualization, event signage, etc.
ABOUT YOU, PROFESSIONALLY
- 2+ years experience as a graphic / communications / marketing designer; experience at a successful startup is a plus.
- You are a well-rounded designer, with a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
- You can deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines and manage multiple projects at once.
- You are eager to learn new things. We don’t expect you to know everything, but expect you to be willing to try. You are humble and thoughtful, with a sense of humor.
- Proficient at: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch
- Photography skills a huge plus.
- Videography skills a nice bonus.
FROM OUR END
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- Work-life balance
myCrew unites our work and our hobbies. We always want you to give 100%, but that isn't limited to the desk. Dropping everything to hit the trails, ride a board, or catch a wave is just as important to our business as the bottom line. We thrive off adventure and pushing limits because the more you challenge yourself, the more you challenge us - and that's what we are all about!
Does this sound like you are in the right place? Apply now with a short personal statement (no more than 250 words), portfolio and your resume.
myCrew, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.Posted 27 days ago Apply Now